“Art and Culture for Unity” bring together 4 organizations from Europe and Africa to developing their capacity to work with young people in solving the wide range of problems they encounter in their lives.
1. Development of leadership skills and key competencies in young people (learning skills, initiative, social and civic competences, digital skills).
2. Providing practical work by organizing information campaigns and activities, youth initiatives with international participation and local actions.
3. Analysis and recognition of non-formal and independent learning for both young people and youth workers through the promotion of lifelong learning and the dissemination of great practices.
4. Promotion of web-based system for sharing information and educational resources which can be used by the partners in the project and other stakeholders.
2 training courses for youth workers:
– TC 1″: “How to planing, prepare and organize international initiatives” (June 2017 in Bulgaria)
and real practicing: Youth Exchange with 28 youth + 4 youth leaders from Uganda, Tanzania, Bulgaria and Italy (September 2017 in Tanzania)
– TC 2 “Project planning and implementing of initiatives” (January 2018 in Uganda)
and real practicing: Implementing of large scale events in Uganda, Tanzania, Italy (February – May 2018).
In the frame of the project 10 volunteers from Uganda, Tanzania and Bulgaria develope skills to work as journalists and editors. The microphone is in thier hands and we can hear what attract them, what are their problems and how they search solutions for the problems. All experienses and opinions are collected in RADIO-PODCAST that you can download or listen on-line.
5 youth workers participated in Study visit in Bulgaria and Italy to learn good practices, models and ideas for organization developement:
June 2017 in Bulgaria and October 2017 in Italy:
Our work will continue. How our volunteers and youth activists transfering the knowleage and experiense gatered in the frame of the project? How our organization will grow up and in witch dimentions? How to be more tolerance, cooperative… UNITED are the questions that we will continue to explore togerther. Stay tune and follow our Youtube chanel, our News and Social medias.
The project happen with financial support of European program “Erasmus+”, Key Action 2: Capacity Building in the field of youth